Thursday, September 3, 2009

About me...

Hi, I'm Teri...welcome to my blog. I used to be a social worker...and now I am a SAHM to one adorably cute and way too smart 4 year-old. I have been blogging for the past couple of years documenting the life of my cute Lil D (Life as a Thompson)...but decided in September 2009 that I needed a place to document all the things that I love to do.

And thus began Mama Thompson.

I love trying new things...I love anything I can create with my own 2 hands...but what I LOVE most...is the satisfaction of seeing something and then making or doing it on my own. Whether it's a new recipe, a craft or decor for my home, a piece of jewelry or a total room makeover...I want to try it. Mama Thompson is the person that I strive to be...a better mom, wife, and homemaker...a "Mama" in every sense of the word.

Take a look around...I hope you find something you like!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails