PK over at Room Remix was SO very nice to pass on this award to me...
(you should really check out all of PK's great ideas)
For this award I am to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each.
I am nominating the following 7 Kreative Bloggers. (It really is hard to narrow it down to so few)...but these 7 do things that I am simply in AWE over...amazing women I tell you!
3. Shanty 2 Chic (you are welcome to both do your own list of 7 things:)
4. Sutton Grace
5. Just a Girl
7 things about me...that you all may not know...
1. I am the 3rd child of 8 kids (4 sisters and 3 brothers)
2. I have a secret desire to host my own cooking show. However, I would have to be handed the show, because I could never survive a reality show like "The Next Food Network Star".
3. I have to have all of my clothing, in my closet, organized by color...and ONLY white hangers are allowed (this kills my husband).
4. When my child was a baby I often dressed us in the same color because it was the "color I was feeling that day"...most of the time I didn't even realize it till hours later. NOW...my child wants to wear whatever color shirt I am wearing...or if my husband is home what color he is wearing....so basically, my family matches A LOT!
5. Speaking of clothes....when I was in jr. high (maybe into HS)...I always wanted to borrow my older sister's clothes, so I would fake cry that I "had nothing to wear" until she felt bad enough to loan me her hard earned clothing...worked every time:) (love you Vic)
6. I LOVE to throw things away...clean it out...organize it...toss it away...if you aren't using it today...it can go...now if only I could get my husband to let go of a few more things.
7. I used to be a social worker...for 7 years....I loved my jobs and the kids and families I got to work with...I miss it once in awhile...really glad I don't have to do it anymore....but I did love it...