Monday, October 19, 2009

I am my mother's daughter...

It seems like the more I have to do...the more I take on...
what is that about?

So after a morning of running all over the place...
I finally finished this project

then I moved on to more prep work for the Halloween Party for my ward...no pictures till the night of the event (on the 27th...the day I fly home after a 5 day excursion I will share more about in another post).

Then I got these all put together...
found the faux make-up idea here
Can you believe how great these look?!
and they fit perfectly into my make-up bags

Then I worked on more of these...

I am mid process of a couple black ones...

and the green ones are next on the list...

then I dealt with this problem...

and because I had nothing better to do....
I finally made these:

I made them in little loaf pans so I could use 3 of the 4 for this...

Every year someone in the neighborhood starts this going round...it's one of my favorite things about this holiday!  Love getting treats...and getting an excuse to make some myself to pass out to others.  Decided this was the perfect opportunity to try the raspberry sour cream cake.  Let me tell you....delicious...hope my neighbors agree!

and now it is way too late to be up...and tomorrow is another busy, busy day!  
See you then!

1 comment:

Unguren said...

The makeup looks really good. Well done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails