Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekly dinner menu

So, when I sat down yesterday to do my grocery list and weekly menu I realized that Mr. T isn't going to be around for dinner 3 nights this week...you know what that means? 3 less nights of cooking dinner...yipee!  Don't get me wrong...I LOVE to cook...but sometimes it is nice to have a break....so here's what we are having:

Sunday: Homemade pizza with the Neighbors (BBQ chicken)
Monday: Asian Chicken rolls with Plum Sauce from Boiled Hotdogs
Tuesday: Quiche with artichoke hearts and parmesan from Boiled Hotdogs
Wednesday: Pizza filled pretzels (just for me and Lil D) From My Tiny Kitchen
Thursday: Leftover Tortilla Soup (will see if Lil D will eat it a second time:)
Friday: I think I will take Lil D on a date...maybe get him a "cheesy taco"!

I'm not sure how it happened...but when I got home from the grocery store...my freezer was so packed full I could barely get the pie crusts and bread dough in...when did that happen?  I swear it was bare...guess next week's menu will have to be "clean out the freezer" week...that should be fun!

2 comments:

Roeshel said...

Looks like a tasty week! :)
My husband does the cooking, but I'd like to think I'd be just like you in my planning if I was the cook!

Roeshel

AJ said...

TT, Obviously you have lost my address, as I have not received my dinner invitations! I drool everytime I read this blog. Unless it's a home improvement project, then I am just envious of your creativity and energy. You rock.

Related Posts with Thumbnails