Friday, November 6, 2009

Frugalicious Friday finds...



I wish I was better at finding great deals...I'm sure Mr. T wishes the same. I just don't have the patience to "shop" for deals and most of the time Lil D is not very cooperative with going store to store to really look for deals...BUT today my friends...I am very proud to announce...

That I got these metal pumpkins (normally $14.99) for
$1.49
Yep...90% off at Shopko...nice.

Okay...so I am not loving the filling, but I can ditch all that. I have a few ideas in my head on how to use them in my centerpiece for Thanksgiving...can't wait!


Then we stopped by Burlington Coat Factory (I was on a search for something else, which I never found) and I came upon these...

I LOVE them.  

I'm kinda into green right now...take a walk around my house and you would have no doubt it's probably my current fav color.  Anyway...I had thought about making my own beaded napkin rings...but these were only $.99 each...sorry kids, but there is NO WAY you could buy the beads, the wire and the forms they are strong around for that cheap.

Hurray for stuff on sale!

Found any good deals lately?

5 comments:

Tara@JustDevineStyle said...

Totally great deals! I can see many possibilities with the pumpkins. The Napkin Rings are totally FAB!

Unguren said...

Good deals! I have napkin rings that are just like that...only they are not green. I think you have good taste.

Natasha in Oz said...

I wish i could go shopping with you! I never find good deals :(
Great stuff you found there-well done.
Best wishes, Natasha.

2sisters said...

Great deals!!! Gotta love a fabulous find at a great price!

Jane B. said...

Ack...Teri, you totally scored! Love those finds. The pumpkins are great, and those napkin ring holders I rally love too! That's my favorite color of green also! And how perfect are they for Christmas too? Great finds ...thanks for linkin' up!

Jane @ Finding Fabulous

Related Posts with Thumbnails