Monday, December 7, 2009

hatbox revamp...

In preparing for THIS EVENT...we decided we wanted to use a hat box to hold all the gift cards that people would be bringing. So I went on a search...it was a longer search then I had planned...but I needed a BIG hat box (you know, the kind that grandma used to have).

I finally found this one at Ross (should have gone their first:)

It's obviously NOT very "christmasy" so I grabbed my can of this...
(Note to S2C...I PROMISE I used this can of paint...it is LATE and I am too tired to go downstairs to take a picture myself:)...please forgive me)

and after 2 coats of spray primer...I made it beautiful with Heirloom White...

add a red bow and a slit for the gift cards...

and there you have a perfectly fabulous hat box/gift holder thingy!


1 comment:

Elder Esplin said...

How perfect! It looks so festive. Good job!

Related Posts with Thumbnails