Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An uncompleted to do list...

Last night before I went to bed...I changed my countdown blocks and well...let's just say I am no where near ready for Christmas to be here...so I crawled into bed, grabbed my notepad and made a great "TO DO" list for today. It was great alright...and will still be great tomorrow when I try again to complete everything. I spent the majority of today getting all of my jewelry items up on my etsy shop...I really didn't realize it would take so long...but it did and it's done.

I am officially...


After spending the entirety of my day uploading pics and writing descriptions...I was able to scratch off one more thing on my list...





I will tell you...I stole this idea right off of roomremix...PK did such a great job, I figured I would just steal it right away from her:) I left mine plain...mostly because I don't have any balls left and I don't want to spend money on anymore...maybe next year I'll had some silver ones!

I found these snowflakes at the dollar store just after Thanksgiving and scooped them up...used ribbon I had...and wallah...a $5 valance! It will have to do as the complete window treatment until I figure out what I am going to do in this room...I'm doing a complete makeover...but I can't really start until mid January...snowflakes work till then right?:)

Tomorrow something VERY fantastic is happening...stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unguren said...

Those snowflakes look so cute there. I think it should be fine until Jan because it is still going to be snowing then....and forever...it seems anyways.

Related Posts with Thumbnails