Monday, January 25, 2010

Mr. T had a birthday...

Sunday was Mr. T's birthday (the big 3-6)...

We went out on Saturday by ourselves to celebrate...
and then on Sunday we had his brother over for dinner...

Baked Salmon with a honey balsamic glaze (my favorite)
Potatoes Gratin (recipe here...yummy)
and a spring mix salad with pears, craisins, blue cheese and my fav dressing.

Simple but delicious (and then plenty of room for dessert)...

I cannot take credit for the cake (Schmidt's bakery)
but the cupcakes are mine...

and I am proud to say that I finally cooked them the perfect time:)

I only made Mr. T blow out 1 candle (I'm nice like that)
guess he was still worried about blowing it out...
so he had Lil D help:)

Happy Birthday Mr. T...

Again!

5 comments:

Jennifer Juniper said...

Happy birthday to your Big Guy! I'm going to have to try that salmon, it's one protein my kids will eat believe it or not.

1 Funky Woman said...

Hey there Happy Birthday to your hubby. My husband's birthday was also on Sunday and he turned 41. Your cupcakes look great. I like how you did the frosting.
I cheated and got Cheesecake Factory cheesecake for the hubby. We were out and I just didn't want to bake. He enjoyed it! It looks like you had a great dinner, and lucky you salmon!

Megan

Rachelle said...

Yum, can you come cook for me? :)

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Looks like you had a great time! Birthdays are always so much fun, even when we are "old".
Your little guy is so cute!
Danielle

Unknown said...

Looks like Dave had a happy birthday! Your cupcakes look DELICIOUS and I think I'm going to have to try that Salmon recipe soon. Yummm!

Related Posts with Thumbnails