Thursday, July 15, 2010

Living Room...BIG REVEAL!



If you noticed over on the sidebar...not only have all the living room "to dos" been crossed off...but I went and crossed off living room...'cause girls it. is. DONE!
(and I have realized I don't know how to get a good pic of it so here you go)

BEFORE:

AFTER:

BEFORE:

AFTER:


What we did:

Painted the ceiling, walls, door trims and doors.
Put in laminate floors
New baseboards...windows...window sills/trims...window blinds
Sold ALL the furniture on KSL.Com and got some new stuff.
redid a lamp and 2 shades...updated a table...and made a few pillows.



A few things I would still like to do...I want an old book or 2 to go under the lamp on the little table...and some flowers on my little blue table. I am not going to get a coffee table any time soon...it's just nice to have it open and an extra area for Lil D to play...although he reminds me all the time that "shoes don't go on the carpet"...good boy little man!

I'm relieved that one room is done...2 more to go...and only 4 days to go...AHHHH!
But hey...the kitchen just needs window treatments...hurray!
AND
we put up the crown molding in the family room tonight...oh we are getting closer!

I'm linkin' to:



9 comments:

Jaymerz said...

It looks great!! I can't wait to see the rest of the house, I bet it feels so nice to not be living in a construction zone anymore.

Kristin @ Yellow Bliss Road said...

It looks great! Lovin those hardwood floors!!!

Katie @ BurbTales said...

Yay! It looks fabulous and you did such a great job I wouldn't be surprised at all if you get some requests to help others with their rooms. Way to go, and I can't wait to see the rest!

idesign said...

i'm visiting from feature yourself friday. great job, i love it!

-Jackie
http://jaclyndesigns.blogspot.com/

Jamie Bailey said...

I LOVE every part of it!!!

Amanda @ Healthy House on the Block said...

GREAT redo! I love how the living room transformed - it's so elegant looking! And I LOVE that rug - it's to die for!!

Michelle @ Sweet Something Design said...

What a great job! You put a lot of work in, and it shows!!

Katie Olthoff said...

It is beautiful! I think the pictures look great, and I love how open it looks without the coffee table.

Anny said...

This room is gorgeous! I'm so jealous that you are done - we aren't even halfway through our living room :/

Related Posts with Thumbnails