Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Mini Glamour Cuff

One of my favorite pieces of jewelry are my glamour cuffs. They look great dressed up or with a simple t-shirt and jeans. I really just love them...but something a little smaller has taken their place...

Okay...so it's pretty much the same thing...just a smaller version of its self.

One of my step-sister's is getting married in November and she is letting me make the jewelry for her bridesmaids. They are wearing these little black wrap dresses and we thought a little bling on their arm would be perfect...but just a little. So I thought a skinnier glamour cuff would be perfect.

I made an olive green bracelet for a friend to see how they would look...let's just say, I ended up making myself one the next day because I just LOVED it that much.

It is just so sparkly and sweet.


I could seriously wear it every day!

Now I just need to figure out some cute earrings to go along with it...
Stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Jaymerz said...

I Love the mini cuff!! One of these days I am going to come and visit so you can teach me how to make them :).

Related Posts with Thumbnails