Monday, October 11, 2010

A vinyl cutting machine...literally!

Last Thursday and Friday I spent most of my time cutting vinyl...
A LOT of vinyl.
My mom, sisters and I are doing a craft and gift boutique the weekend before Thanksgiving...one of my sister's and my mom had ALL these great ideas for different items they could make to sell...BUT...I have the cricut so I can cut the vinyl...BUT...I live in Utah and they are in Seattle...SO...I get the measurements and cut away...and away...and away! :)

This is not a complaint...I just couldn't believe how much vinyl could be cut:)

this was my kitchen for a few days....
(oh yes, there was plenty of soda involved)

and yes, you see two cricuts. The smaller one is mine. I had to borrow a friends because I needed to cut out some stuff bigger then 6"...then I ended up using hers for everything...I think I'm in love. I could put in my word or shape or whatever, then tell it to cut 30 and walk away....Awe.some!

So...all their stuff is done...now I have got to get going on my stuff to sell...jewelry here we come!

I'll post pictures of all their awesome stuff in a month when I get to Seattle...I'm pretty sure you may want to copy some of it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails