Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Shutterfly.

I started using shutterfly a few years back. If I am remembering correctly, the first thing I made was a Christmas Card the year that Mr. T and I were married (2003) with our wedding picture on it. After searching around Shutterfly's site, I was hooked.

I started making photo books on their sites as gifts for family members. Both my Mother and Mother-in-law received books for their 60th birthdays that took them from their parents marriages...through their birth and life as a young child...to their own marriage and children and grandchildren. Let's just say those were a big hit. After I had Lil D, I decided to make a book for each year of his life...so far we have 3 and he looks through them ALL the time. Then I had to do a book for our family vacations...and on and on.

Over the past few years, I have begun to do even more. I have made calendars for the Grandparents, posters for my nieces and nephews, note pads and note books. 'Cause let's be honest....if there is a picture of someone on it, it's always better.

With Christmas quickly approaching, it's time to start thinking about Christmas cards, again. I love using Shutterfly for my Christmas cards. They have a huge selection of designs with new ones each year. And putting together a Christmas card is super easy, all I have to do is upload a picture, write a quick note and purchase.

This is my current favorite....just love it!

and a few others...decisions decisions.



With quick shipping and reasonable prices, it's kind of a no brainer to make your Christmas cards with them...you will love them...promise!

Want to hear something even better then great Christmas cards...
FREE
Christmas cards....50 of them.
Go HERE to find out how!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails