Thursday, December 16, 2010

Yummy!

Yesterday's bake day was a success.

I wasn't going to do treats this year, but there were a few things I just HAD to try...and then there was the snow telling me to stay inside and well...let's bake!

I was at a friend's house this past Saturday and she had made these ridiculous marshmallows dipped in carmel...dipped in white chocolate...rolled in cinnamon.
YUM!

I made my own caramel and poured half of it into a pan to cut into caramels and the other half I used to dip the marshmallows in. And those caramels, half of them, I dipped into chocolate. More yum!

I also made a truckload of cookie press cookies.

It's actually only one batch...makes a ton!
I bought the cookie press last year at Target for $5...and these cookies are SO yummy!
It's even the recipe on the box.

I made some yummy bars too. I HAVE to make them every year....I LOVE them!

I got these plates (should have taken a pic before I loaded them) at Target (after Christmas) and just take my word for it that they are cute!


all wrapped and ready to go!


Thank you neighbors for taking (most of) my treats so I don't eat them all!

1 comment:

Unguren said...

Well done. We have not made treats yet but I will be next week. Wish me luck...that I don't eat them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails