Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photo Pendant

I bought some square pendants at hobby lobby awhile back. They were half off so I think I got 2 for like $1 or $2. I decided to make myself a little photo pendant with Lil D's face....'cause c'mon, he's so stinkin' cute.

Here are my supplies:
Diamond glaze (this stuff lasts forever)
a wallet size photo of Lil D, so his whole head will fit in the pendant
silver pendant

I cut the photo down to fit in the pendant. I think it's about 1" X 1".

Then I filled it with the diamond glaze.

and let it dry overnight.

Then I simply slid it on a silver chain I have and away I go!

These little pendants are so great. They come in a few shapes, and are really inexpensive. You can put just about anything in them...photos, flowers, words, a special date...
Love it!

Be sure to stop by tomorrow....
I am having a fantastic giveaway that you won't want to miss....
just think DRESSES!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails