Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Crock Pot Sunday: Chicken Enchilada Soup

This past Sunday I tried another recipe from skinnytaste.com. If you have not cooked from this site you must. Low calorie meals that are super delicious...seriously, no one will know that they are eating low cal. I have tried about 20 of her recipes and have loved them all.


(photo courtesy of skinnytaste.com)

It takes about 10 minutes of prep and cooks for 4-6 hours on low. I actually used 2 tsp. of cumin and 1 tsp of salt from the start instead of adjusting at the end and it was super delicious. Also, you don't even need the shredded cheese if you are really looking for low calorie. 1 small dollop of fat free sour cream and some fresh cilantro and chives tops this off perfectly.

YUM!

1 comment:

Jaymerz said...

That looks yummy, I have only tried one recipe from her site but I loved it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails