Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Yummy...that's all I'm saying...

So over the past few days I have come across A LOT of delicious looking baked goods and the colder air the past 2 days has made me want to be in the kitchen baking!
I think tomorrow might be a good day for that...if you are lucky enough to be a neighbor, I will probably bring some your way...'cause I want to bake it...but I shouldn't eat it...well, not all of it!


1. Peanut Butter Carmel Cheesecake from Boiled Hotdogs
2. Strawberry bread from 4 reluctant entertainers
3. Spiced Pear Cake from Centsationalgirl I know I have blogged about this one a few times...but it was completely delicious AND I will be making it again...SOON...like tomorrow!
4. Fresh raspberry sour cream crumb muffins/bread from ashleysbusy a Williams Sonama recipe.

Happy baking...'cause if this hasn't got you in the mood, well...I think something may be wrong with you!

3 comments:

Ashley @ AshleysBusy said...

Those other recipes look delicious! Yum!

Unguren said...

Blake brought some of that cheesecake in...I think David had a meeting that day.

I have really enjoyed baking lately too. I think it has to do with the weather.

AJ said...

If I drive over can I be a neighbor and have some of that cheesecake? Hook a sister up!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails