Tuesday, November 24, 2009

100th post....My Etsy shop is open!

Sort of...

All, and I mean ALL, of my jewelry is still in Seattle with my sister. On Saturday it will be at another boutique in the Federal Way/Tacoma area, and then next week it will be attending to "bag parties" with my sis (it's like she is my very own broker:). Because of this, I could only list one item, so far....

Hopefully, I will get any remaining jewelry back mid-december, and will be able to put up more stuff. Or maybe, after Thanksgiving, and the family leaves, I will have time to make more. Either way...you can head HERE and see what I am selling. Or go HERE, and see what other types of jewelry I make and will eventually get up in my ETSY shop!

By way of my blog...what a fun couple of months this has been...getting to know people, being inspired and learning A LOT! Thanks to everyone who has visited my blog...become a follower...and left such awesome comments. I am so very appreciative!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving...I can't wait to take pics of my first ever Tablescape to share with all of you...and for all of you to see pics of my fabulous family!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on opening the Etsy shop! I've loved seeing the things you've made and it will be fun to see what's in your shop.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

pk @ Room Remix

Related Posts with Thumbnails