Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Our Feast...

My first "tablescape"


and little cornucopias...

my helper (dinner would have been at 7pm with cold Turkey if it weren't for this girl...and my sister who took the kids away do we could actually get something done:)

My "family"

...and the little ones (no tablescape for them:(

not a great shot of the food...but my brother's face!

my first ever pies...and I'm not going to lie...they were delicious!
(raspberry/blackberry)

(apple)

We had a fantastic day...so much fun!
Go here to see my cute lil D and ZZ enjoying the sunshine and not too cold weather!

2 comments:

Jamie Bailey said...

Looks delicious! I'm glad you had a fun Thanksgiving with your family!

2sisters said...

It all looks delicous. Love the table scape!

Related Posts with Thumbnails