Monday, March 22, 2010

Friend Makin' Monday...


AEFilkins is hosting Makin' friends Monday...head over and learn more about others while sharing fun things about yourself...just do it...make some new friends!

1. Favorite thing about spring:
Short sleeve shirts...flip flops...watching green come back to my yard...
letting this kid get some fresh air:

2. What I'm doing for spring break:
I don't have spring break (once the kid's in school guess we'll celebrate that one:)...but my sister has a spring break and she is flying 800 miles to help me paint (she's nice like that:)

3. Favorite spring flowers:
Tulips (can't wait till mine bloom...then it really feels like spring!)

4. Do you have a garden?
I do...a small one...but perfect for our little family.

5. What do you grow?
Always romas (for salsa) and the rest depends on what I'm feeling that year...cucumbers, zucchinis, peppers and lots of herbs. This year I am going to do peas and maybe try corn...I may need a bigger garden:)
I also decided to grow some of my herbs from seeds this year...Lil D helped plant them and thinks it's pretty cool that there is "green stuff growing from the seeds"

(you can see how I made these little pots here)

6. Do you do spring cleaning?
sort of...I try to go through all the closets, pantries, etc and get things organized and cleaned out...this year we are doing some major renovations...so the cleaning will come a little bit late.

7. What is your weather REALLY Like right now?
Today we had sun and 50s...last Thursday we had snow...tomorrow, more snow...but today we had sun and 50s...Lil D and his friend couldn't have been happier...(me either)

8. Snapped any weather related photos lately? Nope...just waiting for the spring to get here a little more before I want to spend too much time out there:)

9. What's your favorite thing to do on a sunny afternoon?
Take this guy to the park to play and then to the river to "throw rocks"


10. Favorite TV show right now?
Where would I ever begin...Glee, Modern Family, Cougartown, Greys, Brothers and Sisters...and on and on...it's sad, I know:)

You ready for spring?

Related Posts with Thumbnails