Friday, July 16, 2010

The final bit of accountability...and some CSN stores

First off...I have been given the opportunity to do a review for CSN stores. Wether you are in the market for a bathroom sink, a rug, a couch, or even some shoes...this is the website for you. If you haven't shopped around the 200+ stores on CSNstores.com you are missing out....go there now and be amazed. I have gotten a few things from CSNstores including the Rachel Ray bubbling brown green dishes, a gorgeous pillow for my bed, and some fiesta type dishes that look fantastic with salsa and guacamole in them:)
****Stay tuned to see what I get to review...I can't wait!****

on to the house...It's late Friday night...tomorrow is really the last final push before the family arrives and the house is supposed to be done. I am feeling much better tonight about where we stand on our completion goals....but there is still much to do.

Here's the final list:

Kitchen:
touch up window sill paint
finish and hang window treatment
vinyl on pantry door
other decor?

Family room:
touch up crown paint
floor trim around built-ins/fireplace
face plates back on
pictures up
curtains hung
vents on
furniture back in place...lay rug
stairs and floor trim around dining area
railing attached
decor...

Stuff that may or may not get completed:
Tv wiring stuff....but I won't go there:)

It seems like a long list...but really MOST of the stuff are just little things that need to be completed. A lot of the decor stuff I want to wait till the sisters are here anyway...so they can help. If I can get all that done tomorrow (with the help of Mr. T of course) then Monday will be super cleaning day:0...can't wait!

*********
In other news...I have been given the opportunity to do a review for CSNstores.com and I am thrilled about it. I have gotten a few things from CSNstores including the Rachel Ray bubbling brown green dishes, a gorgeous pillow for my bed, and some fiesta type dishes that look fantastic with salsa and guacamole in them:) If you haven't been shopped around the 200+ stores on CSNstores.com you are missing out....go there now and be amazed. Wether you are in the market for a rug, a couch, some shoes or even a bathroom sink...this is the website for you.

****Stay tuned to see what I get to review...I can't wait!****


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails