Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2nd Annual Light up the Night

Monday night our neighborhood held our 2nd annual light up the night.
You can read all about what "Light Up the Night" is here.

The whole night was a huge success. The weather cooperated and warmed up above freezing. A few drops of rain attempted to fall, but overall it was nice and "warm" for a December night!
Of course, delicious hot chocolate and doughnuts don't hurt.

We had a great turnout and once again our neighbors were very generous which will allow us to help those around us who are need.

I know many of us feel the same way about this time of year...but it never ceases to amaze me how generous and loving people are. I am grateful to be a part of such an amazing neighborhood and to have such wonderful friends.

It was just such a wonderful night!

and because I can...my cute Lil D!


(if you are interested in starting something like this in your own neighborhood, please let me know and I can send you all the info, fliers, etc)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails