Monday, March 7, 2011

A wonderful weekend in honor of Grandpa

This past weekend, I got to fly home to Seattle for a really quick trip.

My Grandfather passed away about a week ago. He was 91 and lived a long wonderful life.
He was such an amazing man and left an amazing legacy.
This was the house that my dad and his 5 siblings grew up in.
So many memories from this house.

This is my beautiful Grandmother (and brother)
who stood by my Grandpa's side for 67 years.

These are 3 of my 4 sisters, with my Grandma, Dad and nephew.

It really was such an amazing day.
Remembering the wonderful man that my Grandpa was.

I am grateful that I had him in my life for 33 years....I feel pretty lucky for that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am sorry for your lost but it sounds like it was a beautiful weekend for a beautiful person who lived a wonderful life.

Related Posts with Thumbnails