Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Turning 34

Yesterday was my birthday...it was a great day.
I have no issues with birthdays...I have no problem having another year pass by and getting another year older. Of course, birthdays are even better when I have my Lil D and Mr. T to spend it with.

I woke up in the morning and was promptly handed my b-day present.

I've been hinting to Mr. T about this charm bracelet...and he came through.
I LOVE the charms he picked out...and the little guy from Lil D...pure love!

Then these flowers were delivered...

from my wonderful mom and step-father...how nice is that...love from Seattle:)

I spent the day with this little one...



and Mr. T...


It was a peaceful day...just hanging out and enjoying my family.
Birthdays are great!

1 comment:

Unguren said...

I hope you had a great birthday. It looks like it was good.

Related Posts with Thumbnails