Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to reality...



Well...my 2 weeks in Seattle with my family has come to an end.
Today I board a plane (with 2 kids on my own...eek) and head back to Utah.
I'm happy and sad at the same time.

I love it here in Seattle.
I love being with my mom and sisters.
I love the warmer weather (not much, but some).
I love seeing water wherever we drive.
And of the 14 days I have been here...only 5 have been filled with rain...
not bad!

But...I'm happy to be headed "home".
I'm happy that we get to be with Mr. T again.
I'm happy that I will be able to begin on some of the projects I have on my list.

So, off we go!

2 comments:

Jaymerz said...

Have a safe flight!! Can't wait to see what you have in store, I think we need a craft night once a month just so I will do something :).

Jo-Dan said...

Yeah! Can we PLEASE plan a day to get together now? I can't wait to hear what your projects are for this year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails