Friday, February 3, 2012

Hugs and Kisses from my Lil D

I got Lil D to do some finger painting for me.
This is a BIG thing for both of us.
For me...finger painting is messy...I don't like messes.
For D...finger painting is messy...he doesn't like to be messy.
Yep...he's like me:)

I cut out a vinyl saying on my cricut
and stuck it to a white 12X12 piece of cardstock.
and then I let him go to work.
It took him a minute...but he got into it.

And it turned out cute!

I'll have you know that as soon as he was done he went straight to the bathroom to wash up. I'm not sure he'll be asking to finger paint again any time soon...but for this project, it was a huge success.

1 comment:

Cajun Cowgirl said...

That's super cute! I don't have a cutting machine but definitely want to figure something out to do this project. I am thinking maybe just not so fancy wording and I can just cut it myself.

Related Posts with Thumbnails