Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Putting Pinterest to the test: Valentine's Treats

I really appreciate all those crafters/bloggers out there who not only come up with cute ideas for Valentines, but then share them with the rest of us! I pinned a few that I thought Lil D might like to make for his friends and then I let him pick.
Being a car lover...this was the obvious choice!
The idea and printable is from Thirty Hand Made Days.

When I saw these treats...I knew I had to make them.
Then I packaged them up as soon as the chocolate was set because they are as good as they look. The blog G Rated shows you how these are made.

Simple and delicious!

Hope you all have a fun Valentine's day!
I'm off to get ready for at stay at home meal with my boys.
I'm making salmon cakes and thai coconut curry shrimp and creme brulee for dessert.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails