Friday, October 26, 2012

Stenciling with bleach

I have seen this bleach thing on Pinterest quite a bit.
If you read my blog at all you know that I LOVE to make t-shirts for my boys, nephews and nieces.
I often make appliques, but have done stencils on many occasions.

Seeing the stencil done with bleach?
Brilliant!


A "spooky" stencil and a spray bottle with bleach.



Lil C's didn't bleach out as much...not sure why...
but with that cute face who's looking at the shirt?


My nephew sporting his.


and some girlie ones for 2 sweet little girls in my life.


This was the first go with the bleach.
I'm thinking of bleaching some designs on a few of my plain Ts.
I still have some perfecting to do...

3 comments:

Lisa Montsion said...

I love the shirt.

lisa

Anonymous said...

I think this is really great. The shirts are cute and they came out looking like something you would buy from the store. Your son and nephew are adorable little kid models. Where did you find the stencils that you used?

Please visit My Webblog: Online PhD Degree Programs

Bioshine Healthcare Pvt. Ltd said...

waaawww it look really great hmmmmm lovely

Related Posts with Thumbnails