Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I can bead at night right?

It is a GORGEOUS day in Salt Lake...Sunny and warm.  Lil D and I are headed out to play (maybe rake some leaves)...I can always work on the jewelry later:) Not many more of these days left in the year....

OH...and my oldest sister doesn't think I can go a month without buying any craft stuff...I told her I have plenty of stuff to work on that I wouldn't need to hit the craft store...could you go a month? I see a challenge in my future:)

3 comments:

Kristy said...

That's a challenge I would join!

It would actually get me to finish some of the millions of projects I have on my to-do list.

Jaymerz said...

HAHA Rob would appreciate that challenge especially after my clearance shopping yesterday.

Unguren said...

I could do that challenge easy!

Today is a lovely day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails