Sunday, November 8, 2009

November Challenge days 5, 6 & 7...

Just wanted to be make sure I shouted to the world...I'm still on the challenge...even over a weekend...and THAT....WAS....HARD! On Saturday, we were out and about around dinner time...and let me tell you, I really wanted to go out...but we headed home to eat...phew...made it!

What we ate:

Friday:
Breakfast: Cereal (Lil D is really into fruity cheerios right now)
Lunch: He requested cheesy noodles, I had left over rice fritters
Dinner: I made leftover quiche...used leftovers from other meals in my quiche. Bacon from this meal, the rest of my white cheddar from this meal, some green onions, salt, pepper and a little pinch of nutmeg. It was REALLY GOOD...and I made some pillsbury cinnamon rolls 'cause it's breakfast right? Lil D devoured his "chicken eggs" (that's what he calls them) and a cinnamon roll...he then asked for them every day after:)

Saturday:
Breakfast: leftover quiche and cinnamon rolls
Lunch: Lil D wanted chicken nuggets (dino nuggets) and peaches
Dinner: cheese quesadillas with homemade salsa (kind of a lame dinner...but it worked)

Sunday:
Breakfast: cereal
Lunch: I'm not sure we ate lunch...we were headed to the airport to pick up my dad!
Dinner: Crock pot roast and veggies

I'm thrilled that I made it a whole week so far...I'm hoping this week will be a little easier, but we shall see. Next week I'm doing crock pot recipes all week...so if you have any good ones, please share!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails