Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I heart Target...

I went there again today (actually to 2 Targets)...
I think I may be addicted.

Their Christmas stuff is 75% off now...you just can't pass that up!

I'm sure you have all seen these snowflakes...they are only $.25...for 4!

and these...

$4.24 a piece (normally $16.00 each)

then there were these pillows...

$3.75...what? I know, I know...do I really need 4 of them...yep I do!
(besides, they go with my red pillow with the big white snowflake on it...sorry, it's packed and I ain't gettin' it out to snap a picture)

then there was this beaded table runner...normally $30

only $7.49

and this beaded table runner...also $30...

also $7.49!

so I added some gold sparkly artichokes my MIL got me last year...

some candles and these candle holders...

Loving it...can I leave it up year round?

**********

I'm linkin' to Frugalicious Friday

2 comments:

Unguren said...

I love Target. I am trying to stay away...I have a hard time when I hear 75% off. Will power.

Sandra said...

I picked up the same candlesticks! Can't wait to use them in my spring decorating.

Related Posts with Thumbnails