Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm supposed to be packing but....

I just don't want to...so instead, I'm wasting spending my time checking out all your fantastic blogs...and I thought I should share my favorite Christmas present....

They're chookas...
they were from Santa...
should I mention I play Santa...
guess I know just what I wanted.

Want to hear something funny?
I was born in the Northwest...
I lived in the Northwest until I graduated from High School...
I go back there a few times a year...
I have NEVER owned a pair or rain boots...
how is that even possible?

I heart my new rainboots...
did you notice they're green...
I LOVE green.
They have polkadots...
I think they are the cutest boots ever.

And now when we get lots of this...


I can trudge through that snow without fear of wet shoes or pants...
and get up close and personal with stuff like this...


I dislike the snow even less because of my new boots...

I think I will go put them in my suitcase since
I'm headed back to that great northwest on Sunday!

6 comments:

agirlsmusthaves said...

It's been pouring so you'll need them for sure!

Charity said...

I love your boots, I have leopard print ones. I didn't have any until I was an adult and bought them for myself either. I am so jealous of the snow, all us southern girls are getting is rain cold rain. Have a great new year

Unguren said...

Those are really cute. I have navy blue rain boots. I bought them when I moved here...so you are not alone.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome color for boots! Makes me want some. Happy 2010! Hope your year is going great so far...

Erin said...

i need boots like that. they are so cute!!

Alicia said...

Too Cute! I never even heard of Chookas. Of Course I live in Southern California and we never get snow, barely even rain, so what would I do with boots like that?

Although green is my fav color too. I think I heart your boots!

Related Posts with Thumbnails