Friday, January 1, 2010

January Challenge....2010

I decided that the month of January was going to be difficult to find and keep a goal/challenge. I am headed out of town tomorrow...not to return until the 16th...the only challenges I have in store the next 2 weeks will be at my mom's home and some hopeful house updates (pictures to come). So I am jumping in with somewhatsimple.com and her January Challenge:

Feeling Fabulous

you really need to check it out. Go to her blog and scroll ALL the way down to read what she has planned, the point systems...and don't forget to grab the button to join the fun!

Hopefully, with somewhat simple in charge, I can just follow the rules!

Looking ahead:

My sister asked me if I could go a whole month without going to the craft store....HA! I said....of course I can....oh wait?!

Can I???

In FEBRUARY, we shall see!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails