Thursday, February 11, 2010

A few last minute Valentine's gifts...

White chocolate covered pretzels sprinkled with V-day colors...

add some chocolates...a cute little bag from the dollar store (20 for $1) and some ribbon and simple tag...

makes some yummy treats for a few neighbors and friends.

and then yep, I had to make one too...they are just too cute to avoid it.

I added a chocolate brown heart (cut on vinyl with my cricut) and some chocolates for someone special's belly...

We are headed out...hope you all have a wonderful President's day weekend and a Happy Valentine's day!

7 comments:

The Single Nester said...

Just scrumptious!

Jaymerz said...

Yummy!! And I love the planter, so cute!! Which cartridge did you use?

Unknown said...

mmm, these look fabulous!
if you're interested, link up to our friday fun finds party tomorrow!

Mama Thompson said...

Jamie...I used the lyrical letters cartridge. I bought it at Thanksgiving and this is the first time I used it...didn't even know it had the heart...I just love it.

Anonymous said...

It all turned out so cute (and yummy looking!). Love the little tags too. Have a good weekend...

Rachelle said...

Ahh that's adorable. And, those pretzels are making my mouth water. My diets cussing you out right now. ;)

Rachelle

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

how'd you make the planter? i love it! i wish you lived closer and we could craft together

Related Posts with Thumbnails