Thursday, February 11, 2010

A few last minute Valentine's gifts...

White chocolate covered pretzels sprinkled with V-day colors...

add some chocolates...a cute little bag from the dollar store (20 for $1) and some ribbon and simple tag...

makes some yummy treats for a few neighbors and friends.

and then yep, I had to make one too...they are just too cute to avoid it.

I added a chocolate brown heart (cut on vinyl with my cricut) and some chocolates for someone special's belly...

We are headed out...hope you all have a wonderful President's day weekend and a Happy Valentine's day!

7 comments:

Carmie - the Single Nester said...

Just scrumptious!

Jamie said...

Yummy!! And I love the planter, so cute!! Which cartridge did you use?

kirstin & jordan said...

mmm, these look fabulous!
if you're interested, link up to our friday fun finds party tomorrow!

Mama Thompson said...

Jamie...I used the lyrical letters cartridge. I bought it at Thanksgiving and this is the first time I used it...didn't even know it had the heart...I just love it.

pk @ Room Remix said...

It all turned out so cute (and yummy looking!). Love the little tags too. Have a good weekend...

Rachelle said...

Ahh that's adorable. And, those pretzels are making my mouth water. My diets cussing you out right now. ;)

Rachelle

Analisa-creator of hairblingzcutethings said...

how'd you make the planter? i love it! i wish you lived closer and we could craft together

Related Posts with Thumbnails