Wednesday, November 3, 2010

For the whole neighborhood to see.

I figured it was finally time to take advantage of my big open window in the front of my house.

Copying the same thing I did on this plate, I cut the letters on my friend's cricut expression (so they could be huge). "GIVE" is 11.5" and the thanks is 7".

I laid it out on the transfer paper and then marked the middle of my window so I could center it. I put it up higher so it could be seen better.

Then climbed up the ladder and stuck it on.

Next year I will use the "reverse" function so I can just hang it on the inside of the window and stay off a ladder:)

I'm linkin' to these parties.

8 comments:

Jaymerz said...

I really want to do this to my window, I LOVE it. Which cartridge did you use?

Mama Thompson said...

Jamie-I used the George and Basic Fonts for the "give" and lyrical letter-matrimony for the "thanks"

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea! I just did a Thanksgiving post that I'm quickly going to edit to add this to and link over here, if you don't mind.

Unguren said...

That is very fun. I like that you thought to add that to your window. Very clever.

Anonymous said...

Hi! I'm new to your site and I love it! I really like your window, it is different and festive!

Marissa said...

I soooo want a cricut :) Great accent in your window for THanksgiving!!

Unknown said...

This is so classy and nice! Wish I had a window like this that I could do this to! I am featuring this at somedaycrafts.blogspot.com

Jaymerz said...

Thanks Teri!! I don't the one for Give but I have something else that will work and I had to buy lyrical letters because you used it so much :). My cartridge wish list keeps getting longer and longer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails