Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Presto Chango

Last February, when we went to the parade of homes in St. George, UT, Mr. T and I fell in love with some drum shade pendant lights...and we knew that was just what we needed for above our kitchen table.

Who knew they would be so hard to find?!
I finally found the size we wanted at West Elm...
seriously, I looked everywhere on and off line.

The shade came a few months ago, but with all the projects that are going on, it kinda got pushed back on the to-do list. Besides, who wouldn't want to live with this one for a little longer...
(it's the best pic I could find)

The other night, Mr. T got it hung.
and I am in love!


Old.

new.

I'm still debating if I want to add some ribbon to the top and bottom...we'll see.

4 comments:

Unguren said...

I like the drum light. It looks much better than the other.

Marissa said...

wow, looks awesome...very cool!

1 Funky Woman said...

Looks great and ribbon will really add a great detail. I was wanting a drum shade over our counter and couldn't find what I wanted so I actually took drum shades I found at Target and hung them on the frosted shade. They actually work great and people love them!

Megan

Jaymerz said...

definitely better than the other one, I love it!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails