Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Giving Thanksgiving it's 25 days.

I'm all about "fall" decor. I can put it up sometime in September and leave it till Thanksgiving. It's not that I don't like to decorate for Halloween, I just hate changing it all so quick. So I have tried to keep things "fallish" with a few holiday specific things...it works for me.

A few ghosts and witches, etc. Makes for an easy change for November.
Add in the pilgrim people, and Lil D in some leaves...

Change out the "boo" plate for this one. (Charger is from Hobby Lobby and I cut the vinyl with my cricut). Then I found a huge pack of sparkly leaves at Joanns for $2 and decided they would work on this tree thing.

And now we are ready for Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Very cute!!

Kelli
xoxo
loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails