Thursday, April 21, 2011

What I've really been working on...


yep...
only took 3 years and more clomid then I wish to take again...
but we finally got here and Lil D will no longer have to fly his life solo!

Partially why my big 'ol "to do" list still remains "to do"...and now we can add nursery to that list. Like many others, the first trimester was miserable and left me laying around pretty much all day...but I have been feeling great the last couple weeks and am starting to work on some things...feels good to be productive.

I'm at 20 weeks...due Sept. 7th...oh
and we will be doing another boy room:)
I'm so excited for Lil D to have a little brother...he really wanted a sister...but I think he'll be pleased when it's all said and done. I'm grateful that all those cute clothes that got worn once will be able to be worn at least one more time:)

If anyone has any ideas for a boy nursery...link 'em my way...I'm a bit stumped on this one!

11 comments:

Jo-Dan said...

OMG...so exciting! I was hoping for a girl for you...so you could have someone to make all the cute jewelry for. But boys rock! I have a book to lend you sitting in my car...

Jaymerz said...

So excited!! I will keep my eyes open for any but I am sure you will come up with something amazing!!

AJ said...

What a lucky little boy to join your family of three!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

Congrats!!!!!! That is SO exciting!

Wendy said...

Yay!!! CONGRATS!

Unknown said...

Congrats! That is very exciting!!

Katie @ BurbTales said...

Yay!! Congratulations! I am just now getting around to announcing it on my blog, but we're expecting too!! Not til November though. There seems to be a baby boom in blogland these days - so happy you're a part of it :)

Unguren said...

That is so fun. Dallin is going to love being a big brother and he is going to be so good at it.

Erin said...

Awesome! I am SO happy for you!!!

Jennifer Juniper said...

Woot Woot! You know I have a soft spot for little boys :)

Cheryl said...

Congrats! :) I think a nautical or cowboy themed nursery would be really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails