Wednesday, July 13, 2011

32 weeks!


(photos courtesy of Lil D...he's getting to be quite the photographer)

I am typically the first person that wants summer to last FOREVER...LOVE the heat and sunshine and hate when it leaves. I have been wishing this summer away so that this baby could just be here, but I realized yesterday that I don't want to do that anymore. I want to enjoy every moment of the beautiful weather AND every moment of these last 8 weeks when it is just me and Lil D. By the time this baby arrives, Lil D will be 4 1/2...thats 4 1/2 years of me and him doing what we want when we want...it is going to be a HUGE adjustment for both us. Don't get me wrong, we are both so super excited, but I better not hurry by the days where he can have my undivided attention...'cause soon enough another little boy will be heavily occupying my time. So here's to the rest of the summer and lazy days with my Lil D.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

You look amazing Teri! I have avoided the belly pics like the plague during this pregnancy. I guess I should get a few, though.

I soooo remember those feelings when I was expecting baby #2 of how things were going to change for me and Sean. We'd been in our own happy little world together, and it was a little sad to see it change. But, it's exciting too! Good luck with the last few weeks. I'm hanging in there with you! :)

Unguren said...

It is getting close. I am sure everyone is just giddy with excitement at your house.

Related Posts with Thumbnails