Monday, November 9, 2009

Dinner at the Thompsons...Menu Plan Monday...Week 2 of Challenge

As we head into week 2 of the challenge...I'm feeling like it will be even easier...kinda like making a new habit...maybe after this week (don't they say it takes two weeks to make a habit) it will be a habit to always eat at home...think of all the money I will save to spend on more fun stuff then crap to put in my mouth:)

Soooo....here's what's for dinner this week:
if you want other ideas, head over to orgjunkie.com


Sunday- crock pot roast and veggies (my dad is even going to be in town to eat with us....how fun)
Monday- Honey Lime Enchiladas (using rotisserie chicken)
Tuesday- Reuben sandwiches and homemade potato chips
Wednesday- Dinner at the neighbors (somebody else gets to cook for me...whoohoo)
Thursday- BBQ beef sandwiches (using my left over roast)

Pretty sure I will have plenty of leftovers for lunch all week!

Next week's meal plan idea....crock pot cooking.  My plan is to start painting my house next week...I'm thinking crock pot meals will be the way to go...have any crock pot meals you love...please share!  

1 comment:

Hildamae said...

Here is one of our favorites:

4-6 Boneless, Skinless Chicken
1pkg of Cream cheese
1 Can of Cream of Chicken/Mushroom
1pkg of Italian Dressing mix

Mix cream cheese and soup well. Put Chicken on bottom of crockpot sprinkle with italian dressing mix then put the cream cheese/soup mixture on top. I usually cook on low for about 6 hours.
Serve over rice

Have fun and good luck with the challenge ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails